(bootloader) has-slot👢 not found (missedmatch partion size(boot)) error in phone

i have motorla xt1032 falcon
when flash it have error (mismatched partition size) i cannt flash recovery i can only “fastboot boot twrp.img”
My phone is formatted, but nothing is erased, the previous firmware and information remain. I did this with fastboot and Twrp, and the result was the same. I change the format of the partition in T, it says done, but the format does not change.
i want t change format type to ex4 but no changing only say do it
i thing my device is lock or lost it
please help

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Hi @amir58hz welcome to the /e/ forum ?

Please can you show me a link to your device falcon in the /e/ page Smartphone Selector ? I could not find it in a quick search.

Perhaps as an another clue, please can you tell me the version of TWRP which flashed successfully ?

I know falcon was previously supported by LineageOS Info about falcon | LineageOS Wiki

My motorola is moto g 1st
I want to flash with all version of twrp but i cannot flash any
I can only load boot with (fastboot boot twrp…img) command for example
When want to flaah have error missedmatch partition size error in phone

I am sorry, I am still not getting it. [HOWTO] Find device codename :slightly_smiling_face:

my phone isnot in this list
you think my phone isnt support linage os
i install it later

Cool.

Am I right to think this is you asking here https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/error-mismatched-partition-size.4524025/ ?

If yes, I think you were getting knowledgeable advice. Perhaps to avoid bricking the device you might re-read the advice of @engage4 @xda more slowly and follow his early directions precisely. Also, if yes, search How to Flash SuperSU using TWRP recovery and Root any Android device, but go very slowly!

I would not have high expectations of flashing /e/OS on this phone nor GSI as I read Android version as Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 5.1.1 (Lollipop).

2 Likes

yes this post id my post and i do it but i cannot fix my problem