Bricked samsung Galaxy S9

Hello everybody,

Due to work, I recently had to quickly remove /e/OS and reinstall Android on my Samsung S9. In fact I’m using a vpn app : « NetIQ Advanced Authentification » which doesn’t work on /e/OS.

So I backed up my data, and I tried to flash my Galaxy, but I made an error during the process and I bricked it. Fine… This was on July 29th at 10pm.

So now, when I turn on my Samsung S9, a green screen appear and asked me to use smart-switch recovery opyion, and only the download mode is usable.
(I have a picture of my phone characteristics if needed)

Using ODIN I tried to install the last version of OneUI (for galaxy S9) on my devices : Fristly, ODIN sees the device > flash begin > and few seconds before the beginning of the execution, the phone indicate that an error appear: “KERNEL REV. CHECK FAIL DEVICE:12, BINARY:12 (BOOT)”. I tried several times with different version on One UI, and despite the error I waited few hours.
(I have and picture of the error if needed)

So, without expectation, I tried the “Samsung Smart swich recovery” but without success (surely because my phone isn’t recognized as a Samsung phone). And finally, I have installed the command line ADB, and I tried “fast_boot_devices” to see if windows find my device, but nothing.

Right now, I’m out off ideas and out off skills. I clearly need helps, to get back my phone. Since then I bought “transition phone”.

Maybe an idea will be to reinstall a recovery mod to use a twrp…

To inform you here are some topics I used:

Cela veux dire que le firmware téléchargé n’est pas plus récent que celui déjà installé

Les commandes Fastboot ne fonctionnent pas pour les Samsung, il faut utiliser Heimdall

https://community.e.foundation/t/howto-install-e-on-a-samsung-device-from-a-gnu-linux-pc-successfully/22384

You can use Odin to flash a “combination firmware” to reset the bootloader version and then reflash the latest Samsung firmware