Can't sync calendar app with ecloud calendar

I have a problem with a calendar but I know is different from aboves. In calendar app settings show all my calendar which I had made in my cloud account but it not sychronise 3 from 6 which I have. Now this 3 in not normal calender but is ical subscription (only for read), I made them from new calendar → New subscription to link and cloud show them correctly. Why no sychronise this data also in tha calendar app from the moment that app in settings see this calenders?

You might need to install the program ICSx5 from F-Droid to view iCal subscriptions.

You might also need to refresh the Calendar list for your /e/ account.

Thanks. ICSx5 make the trick and I can see the subscrption calendars in my mobile but is workaround and no solution in my point of view. The 3 subscription calenders which I have in the cloud I can see in the seetings in mobile calendar but no sychronised and now I have another 3 same calendar from the ICSx5 ok is not a problem I can live with that but the question why no sychronise cloud subscription calendars from the coud to mobile remain.

Having the same original problem here, I tried to create a new calender on the phone to see if it shows up on ecloud. For me it seems interesting, that I get linked to F-Droid an the DAVx5 app. Doesn’t this mean, my calender app is not able at all to connect to ecloud?

Note: on the contrary to the original poster, for me no ecloud services at all are shared.