Cloud Firewall: Block G%§$e, Amazon, Facebbok, Microsoft, Apple & Cloudflare

@gkrishnaks Thank you!!!

1 Like

Latest version (0.0.1.16) work very nicely. Thank you @gkrishnaks!!!

2 Likes

New Feature: “copy to clipboard” buttons in popup menu to allow an user to copy a list of resource URLs that are blocked by the addon in a page, as per her chosen block rules.

Option to copy the list in five formats :

1. YAML
  2. TOML
  3. Plain
  4. CSON
  5. JSON

Options 1 to 3 are very human-friendly. JSON will be handy if someone writes a tool to consume this list!

I’m doing some final checks and will push it to store this week.

2 Likes

I removed cloud firewall addon from addons.mozilla.org and discontinued the project as I no longer had the time to work on it and did not want to leave unmaintained code in the add-on store.

Someone forked the code and published again in addons.mozilla.org under the same /path, same name. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/android/addon/cloud-firewall/

Mozilla reserves only the internal ‘id’ of addon but not the name and /path when addon is removed (allowing someone else to take same name, url), this way users who had my last version would not have got the fork as ‘update’ as fork must have new internal id. I am not related/not affiliated to the fork’s developer and the changes they made/will make in the fork.

You can send support requests/feature/issue reports to the fork’s developer.

@gkrishnaks thank you so much for making this addon. I use it for the last 6 months, it’s really an awesome addon, saving me more than 30000 G and Amazon connections. Love this addon.