[Device Roadmap] Android 9 (Pie) & 10 (Q) : Test builds to support new devices

Hi, any news to an OTA?

OTA release for all devices should happen end of this week or early next. We have almost finished the current round of testing.

1 Like

There is no OTA. The device is still on 0.10.

1 Like

Iā€™m using the build for

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Wi-Fi (2016) gts210vewifi

since 18.09.2020. It has been a smooth experience. Itā€™s a solid device and combined with /e/ it satisfies all my needs.

1 Like

I tested the build for the Aquaris X Pro (bardockpro) as a daily driver, with the latest TWRP recovery installed. I got one OTA update which worked perfectly. I am now on /e/OS0.10.2020081367794-test-bardockpro

Actually I am still using it, it is great. Everything works perfectly. Only downside is that the build is from august, so MicroGā€™s Exposure Notification doesnā€™t work and some already fixed bugs in Bliss Launcher are still present.

I would love to test a more recent build :wink:

As it is officially supported by Lineage OS 17.1, it should build out-of-the-box. Iā€™ll kick off a v0.14.2-q build to keep you amused until /e/ release an official build.

It should be built by tomorrow morning

1 Like

Pie and Q builds now available

I had the time to try both; they both only boot once.
I get a bootloop trying to restart the device after first boot. :frowning:

Iā€™m sorry about that, and Iā€™m afraid Iā€™m not in a position to debug it because I donā€™t have access to one of these devices.

All I can suggest is that you try out the official Lineage OS or LineageOS for microG build and see if the same problem occurs.

Otherwise, I guess itā€™s back to the /e/OS0.10.... build from August until an official build comes along

Good luck

Thanks and no worries, I am here to test :slight_smile:

LineageOS for microG works (LineageOS 17.1)