Exposure Notifications API no longer working after latest upgrade on Moto Z2 Play

Hi,

After upgrading to the latest version back in december I followed the steps to install Exposure Notifications API on /e/OS and succesfully ran the dutch Coronamelder app.

However, yesterday I upgraded to 0.14-o-2021012798648-dev-albus, and the Exposure Notifications are no longer listed under the mcroG settings. There is nu update available for the microG Exposure Notification version under apps, and the Coronamelder app says “Google Play Services is still being updated”.

I found a post about upgrading to 0.14, but this seems to be only about 0.14-pie and 0.14-q.

Can anybody point me in the right direction to get it to work again?

Thanks,

M

I didn’t see 0.14-o listed in the release notes, that’s why I didn’t mention it.
Since the instructions and the APK download links to reinstall the microG Exposure Notification version are the same for 0.14-p and 0.14-q, perhaps they could be applied to 0.14-o, too?

Thanks for the quick response. Indeed this fixed my problem as well.

I feel like an idiot for not trying this right away, I just assumed there was a reason only pie and q were mentioned.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming this. I edited the topic title of the other topic accordingly.
@Manoj: It seems release notes for 0.14-oreo are missing.

1 Like

Thanks for noticing and pointing it out…let me pass it on to the dev team.

Hi Manoj

No release notes for 0.14-nougat either