How to roll back the tasks lists

Hi,

Since I updated to v.1.10, I cannot roll back the lists in the task app.
Is there a new way to close the lists or is it a bug?
Thank you !

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

More than that, some elements are missing :
When I want to delete a task, there is no ‘‘yes’’ or ‘‘no’’ on the window…

To bad, thank you ! :worried:

I see Tasks app presentation a little different from as I remember, but I cannot reproduce your delete error

I do not use Tasks app very much; I do find it a bit non-intuitive to separate “My tasks” and “Deck”, in what seems a new layout.

When I open Tasks via Murena.io on a larger screen laptop, I can more easily understand the parts that seem to have changed for me.

Before suggesting any intervention, do you use the cloud and do see your tasks well synchronised there ?

Edit when you ask about “roll back” are you referring to the change you can make from within Tasks > top right 3 dot menu > Displayed Lists ?

Here I can chose to look at one “set of tasks only”.

Thank you !

I didn’it notice before but there’s no sync !
By roll back I mean fold back the list. If I unfold a list I cannot fold it back, and there is a lot of items then.

(And I don’t use the deck, I don’t see the difference with the tasks)

So my use of Decks is a distraction, I think :slight_smile:

Same … but I can use the technique in the second part of my post to look at certain “set(s) of tasks only”.

Not very convenient, but yes ! :slight_smile:

I think some functionality is missing – for instance it is possible to “collapse” (is this what you mean, roll back ?) the two tasks as shown in the following image, but getting this view seems quite unpredictable – not certain if it is connected but circled hamburger menu seems inactive.