Does/Will /e/ come with anti IMSI-catcher capabilities built in? If not, are there currently anti IMSI-catcher apps that are a “best fit” with /e/?
nope, I don’t think so. e will/should be a rom for mom’s and dad’s. So IMSI catcher isn’t needed for them.
Try SnoopSnitch from f-droid.
not working on Xiaomi Mido (not able to parse baseband message)
i use official /e/ 0.1 in mido:
- first run of patch analysis (your image) is working (without errors)
- 2nd patch analysis run, show different results…
- first network test run with baseband parse error (it’s a Network test error, not Patch)
- 2nd network test can’t start
- after 4, also patch analysis cannot start.
If i want to retest (patch and/or network) i must delete app cache and data
In /e/ 0.1 some OS vulnerabilty patch are missing (old patch)
[quote=“harvey186, post:2, topic:1868”]
nope, I don’t think so. e will/should be a rom for mom’s and dad’s. So IMSI catcher isn’t needed for them.[/quote]
But, even moms and dads care about their privacy.
i can’t perform network tests, because my device can’t be rooted. it’s an issue of unoffical v2
from my side of view IMSI catcher is something different. And I think that normal mom and dad doesn’t know what IMSI catcher do and for wht it is