Less trackers listed in Advanced Privacy than before

Hello,

For several months, ()3-4 months), I have much less detected trackers per App than I used to have before in advanced Privacy blocking trackers feature.
I know that some other persons are facing the same phenomena.
I remember someone saying that the Exodus tracker list for a given app is no longer the same as the list of trackers detected in advanced privacy.

Is this because of some changes in advanced privacy or some changes in the trackers themself ?

I really like this feature even if it does not prevent the app itself from sending data within its own code, because it is unique and I guess most developers are not even considering that it is possible to block in-app trackers, making it very efficient to (its harder to identify and correlate a user to a customer database and makes the data they still have on us much less valuable).

Will there be any work on this “problem” of having less trackers detected during the coming year ?

Thanks !

the tracker-list repo has an auto update mechanism… but since 6 months there was indeed no data change, what seems unlikely (but possible). You’d need to investigate - see First impressions and wish list (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T) - #4 by tcecyk for how to compare the exodus output vs the list build method for AP