List of UNOFFICIAL /e/ builds (Part 1)

I have some free credit with Vultr which expires in one week. I have build all the ROMs I need for now, so I am happy to use the credit to build other unofficial ROMs that people would like.

Note that some Nougat ROMs are now failing because the /e/ image has become too big for the device - see Issue #1172.

Devices which I know or believe to be failing to build at the moment are

• condor
  • hammerhead
  • m8
  • titan

If you would like a new unofficial build for any of the devices mentioned above, reply here, or message me, and I’ll see what I can do

1 Like

Hello @petefoth,

I don’t own one, but i think an update of the unknown ‘s builds for the Galaxy Tab s, and the Galaxy Tab s2 should be amazing.
Thanks.

I’ll happily give it a try if

1. You can tell me the model name and
  2. Someone actually wants to use it :slight_smile: I don’t see the ppoint of building something that nobody will use

I don’t have 100/150 €uros to buy one but it is the most common second-hand devices and have 3GB of RAM

So I have bougth a Galaxy Tab 2 witch only have 1GB of RAM and is not yet supported ( maybe in some weeks ? )

ÉDIT : it’s done !
unofficial/e/nougat is aviable for
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, all variants
Thanks to @Android-Andi

The most popular of those are

• Galaxy Tab S 8.4 klimtwifi 10 downloads of the most recent build
  • Galaxy Tab S 10.5 chagalwifi 13 downloads
    So I’ll have ago at making up-to-date build for those two this week.

@argon3030 is making regular builds for Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 (2016) (https://wm.rylos.net/~george/e/gts210vewifi/)

1 Like

So here they are:

As always, untested. Use at your own risk

1 Like

A new unofficial ROM for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=314365
As always, untested. Use at your own risk

Thanks, but you don’t have to post here, only in the unofficial build’s topic is enough :slight_smile:

Hello fellows,
Any change of getting a Pi/e/ test build for kenzo ? (xiaomi redmi note 3)
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

We are working to have the most unofficial builds as possible (and most upated as possible). So if somewhere there is a working unofficial LineageOS 15.1 or 16.0 or 17.1, you will have an unofficial build for /e/ on Oreo, Pie or Q in less than 3 months.

3 Likes

Thank you for the clarification!
Here’s the two XDA threads concerning unofficial LOS builds for kenzo:

Looking forward to test the /e/ build :smiley:

1 Like

I currently have 0.9-n-20200615-unofficial-klimtwifi on my Tab S is there any benefit of installing e-0.7-n-20191017-UNOFFICIAL-klimtwifi.zip?

No. The build you have is a more up-to-date version. The filename offers information:
0.9-n-20200615- means version 0.9, Android Nougat built on June (06) 15th (15) 2020
e-0.7-n-20191017- is version 0.7, Android Nougat, built 17th October 2019

OK, thought sdo, thanks for clarrifying

After almost 3 months without modifications, I have updated the list again (from now I will do it on a regular basis).

So check it to be sure you haven’t missed a new build for your device :wink:

1 Like

Hello !
I believe LG G3s and G3 Beat are inverted :

LG G3s :

• LG-D722
  • 4G-compatible
  • jagnm

LG G3 Beat :

• LG-D724
  • 3G-only
  • jag3gds

I’ve created a pull request to change the data on the LineageOS wiki too.

Is there a generic images I could use for Oneplus 7t hotdogb?? I tried oneplus 7t pro (hotdog), but it didn’t work at all. Loaded up, but data nor wifi worked right.

Is this list still maintained?

If so, could you please add:

LG V30 (Joan)

And Update with ne FW:
OnePlus 7T Pro (hotdog)
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693806045

Thanks. If this list isnt maintained anymore nvm.

I’ve been looking at ’ Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro ’ phone.

Is that something there might support for any time soon?