Moto G 5G (2022)

Hi, I recently purchased the Moto G 5G 2022 edition, and I’m unsure whether /e/OS “kiev” is compatible/supported with it. I’m able to unlock the bootloader and I have everything I need, but I just want to make sure that any differences between the 2020 version and the 2022 version would not affect installation of /e/OS before I try it. The model number lists as XT2213, which is correct for the “kiev” version of /e/, but it does not have a sub-number after it, where /e/OS kiev lists -2, -3 and -5 as supported sub-numbers. According to other topics, the sub-number indicates models for specific carriers or regions. This is a US model that is carrier unlocked (but currently on T-Mobile network). Since this is my only currently working model, I especially don’t want to put my phone in an unusable state. Is there a way I can verify I won’t break my phone by installing /e/OS onto it?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

I think I would install https://www.aida64.com/ in order to confirm the device codename as kiev – [HOWTO] Find device codename – maybe the 2022 version Motorola Moto G 5G (2022) review: The textbook Moto G deserves better is further from 2020 than you think ?