OnePlus 8 Pro stuck on /e/OS start screen

Hi
I´m finally install /e/OS on my OnePlus 8 Pro - “instantnoodlep” (Command line), but then I reboot system and get to /e/OS welcome screen.
The touchscreen doesn’t not working to tap on

Also, then it install /e/OS from adb sideload, the phone screen doesn’t display the text message like:
Script succeeded result was [1.000000]

Just this process:

Now send the package you want to apply
To the drive with “adb sideload < filename>”…
Supported API: 3
Finding update package…
Verifying update package…
Update package verification took 56.2 s (result 0).
Installing update…
Step 1/2
Step 2/2

Install completed with status 0.

Did anyone have the same problem and know how to fix it?

What Oneplus Android version were you running before this … were you attempting to install /e/OS Android 11, R or Android 12 S ?

Whichever, the install page https://doc.e.foundation/devices/instantnoodlep/install tells you to

1. Download the following files from the directory named with the latest date here.

… but all the files there are from LineageOS 20 / Android 13, T. I do not have the device, but mixing Android versions seems just wrong.

I wrote a similar reply to this post: OnePlus 7T 'No Touch Display' after install

Edit, supposing LineageOS 20 / Android 13, T is not a problem for this device, did you, or might you, try the required “extra” .img files from a folder which at least does not have a date in advance of the build date of you /e/OS ROM ?