[POLL] Which device(s) you would like /e/ to support next?

Blackberry DTEK50 & DTEK60

Serait il possible de prévoir le téléphone crosscall trekker m1 core.

2 Likes

Hi, please, this is the international language section. Could you write in English? Thank you.

Alcatel Onetouch Pixi 3 (3.5").

Thanks for the information. Is there any information how a device is supported by /e/ that is no longer supported by LineageOS?

Hi @sve, welcome in our community :wink:
It should answer your question :

I would love to put /e/ on my Samsung Galaxy S4, model SCH-I545

I vote Redmi Note 4 (mido) for Oreo. I’ve been on pie on my mido since last six months. I’ve even flashed Q GSI

Please S3 mini :pray::pray::pray: codename - golden

I suggest two devices:

• Xiaomi MI A2 (the global version of the Mi 6X)
  • Xiaomi MI A2 Lite (the global version of the Redmi 6 Pro)

These are far superior to the Mi A1 and have become cheaper (!) than the Mi A1 in some countries.

3 Likes

Hello guys, I’m new to this project. I’d like to see the Huawei P10

Please add support for Xiaomi Mi 8 Light

Project Tango Development kit
Great device with $1000 price tag abandoned by google

Xperia Z5 compact and Z3 compact would be great.

@patrick could you update this poll to remove already supported devices and to add most quoted models.
(or to discard this poll and create a new one)

2 Likes

There is a new poll coming up…this thread has become too long. @alexis :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’d appreciate it if you could add Moto E2 (second generation) - code name “taido” (I believe). Thanks.

Please add Wileyfox Swift (crackling) to the Oreo list. It is already supported by LineageOS 16

I vote for the Motorola E (2nd generation). You have support for the 1st generation, but I want it for the 2nd generation too.

This is fine! But a little more work on the other direction will really be useful!!! Like,
there are many small popular local smartphone companies (micromax in India?) whose device (the hardware and ROM, etc) are very similar (or exact) to establised devices in the marker. An attempted map (apart from users trying it and posting it) listing the compatibles will be very helpful!

2 Likes