[POLL] Which device(s) you would like /e/ to support next?

Hey there, I suggest the Huawei P8 Lite 2017 or the Samsung Galaxy A5 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to have /e/ on my Blackberry Priv!

Je souhaiterai que Moto X Play soit pris en charge. Merci. Ce que vous préparez est formidable. Nous étouffons sous google.

Hi there you wonderful privacy (is a right) progressive people!

Thank you so much for your efforts to free us from Google and Apple, and put our data back in the control of who it should be.

You and this project are a genuine breath of fresh air in a very stale, stagnant, and smelly digital morrasse! :wink:

I would very much like to see my Blackview BV9000Pro supported, as so far it has been the best phone I have ever had, rugged, quick and useful, and really needs freeing from the slave-masters :smile:

5 Likes

i suggest to support Librem 5 phones from Purism. Which is better than any privacy horrible company like Samsung,Google,Apple,Amazon … which is their target is to listen and exploit their users.

2 Likes

The devs announced that they want to support Librem 5, but it will take some time: /e/ on Purism Librem 5

2 Likes

I’d like to suggest some recent phone from CROSSCALL, french phones, the one I have (an ACTION-X3) as a craftsman being very useful since shock-proof, it would be even better with /e/ !

2 Likes

Hello, I suggest to support Nexus 5 with Oreo. :slight_smile:

It will be great if Xiaomi mi A2 lite is added because it uses android one and we just can’t find any rom on this phone :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

hello,
j’aimerais sony F5122 sous oreo 8.0.0

Oreo for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (mido)

2 Likes

Has anyone researched the BLU phones? Apparently they were going to be used with cyanogenmod. They’re still being made and can be obtained for fairly inexpensive. Given their price point, they’d make great phones for people to mod and experiment with.

1 Like

Hello! I would like to test and use this new OS for my phone:
Umidigi C Note 2.

Please add support Xiaomi mi 8 se (sirius) on Oreo

1 Like

Oreo for Essential ph1 mata would be cool. :wink:

2 Likes

Fairphone 2 (FP2) for Oreo (v0.2)

1 Like

Yeap! I’m waiting Oreo for Essential mata to test this ROM

2 Likes

Any chance for Xiaomi Mi4?

Please add essential PH-1 mata to the Oreo list. Thanks!

2 Likes

Please add Xiaomi Mi5s Plus
and Redmin Note 4 (mido) for PIE :smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes