[POLL] Which device(s) you would like /e/ to support next?

Would be great if you guys can support Blackberry phones and especially the Blackberry Key2.
Many Blackberry fans are concerned about privacy and security.

I concur for
Honor 10 (modèle COL-L29, OS android 9)

Hi /e/ Team,

would be interested to have /e/ on
Fairphone 1 (if not too dated).

I would love to see HUAWEI P20 LITE get supported.

Best regards, Theo

I installed /e/ on a old Moto G 4G and it was pretty easy.

Could you support Meizu Pro 5 phone (my actually phone), there is already an old LineageOS image : https://forum.xda-developers.com/meizu-pro-5/development/rom-aicp-nougat-12-0-unofficial-t3478872 but project is discontinued.

The Meizu Pro5 is a very good phone, i bought it for UbuntuTouch but it’s stopped :frowning:

Currently, i have Android 5 without Gapps and i’d like to change and install /e/ :slight_smile: Thanks a lot

big fan of smaller phones too! the samsung galaxy j1 mini prime is a 2016 4inch android phone

i vote for the samsung galaxy j1 mini prime + the iphone 8.

/e/ will never ever be compatible on an.iPhone.

Hello, I’m voting for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017. As @Superman said, it is the only (fairly recent) device that has a screen size below 5", so I think it is important to build /e/ on that device for people who don’t like big smartphones. Thank you for your efforts!

4 Likes

Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact (preferably model H8324 with dual-SIM) — the only modern flagship that is acceptable for one hand use. And this immediately leads me to the question: is it even possible, since this phone has no support from LineageOS project?

Today, I’m seeing more and more people who are tired of large smartphones. Sometimes they even refuse to buy brand-new Android and choose the obsolete iPhone SE just because it fits in the palm. What a shame! Xperia Compact is the only way out so far.

2 Likes

:+1: !!
By the way, this model has NFC and 4G
Now it’s compatible, but only 2016 version

i really agree with this!!! and also the Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact.

2 Likes

I’m one of those people!
The Xperia Compact line of phones was amazing, I suggested the Xperia X Compact but any of those can do. I still have a Z3 compact from years back and I love it!

1 Like

Mi 6X please!!!Codename Wayne

@superman what’s the diff?
sorry if this is naive, but how come that the two phones (galaxy J3 2016 and 2017) are that different that /e/ is compatible for some but not others?

I don’t know :relaxed:
Hope Galaxy A3 2016 /e/ developper will read this message and make 2017 version compatible

would be a very good new :heart_eyes:

:+1::kissing_heart:Yes no kidding! that would be awesome!

1 Like

yes i’d like to agree again also, the Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 would be amazing!

1 Like

I sugest xiaomi mia2 lite, cheap, good hardware middle range, great battery. Best sales. probably a good large LOS support.
Well, i already have a Oneplus One, but mic is broken, (works well with earphone or bt, and i buyed the part to replace) anyway, i know that in some point i’ll have to replace it. looking for some smartphone that could be a good replacement, (& saving money too), i think that xiaomi mia1, mia2 lite, or mia2, could be the best choices quality/price.
I had a leeco x526 too, and now i’m fully compromised with /e/ concept. i want to buy a new phone, for /e/, middle range. But i see that no option is officially choosen.

5 Likes

@papapacho could you mention what you eventually go with? I would love to hear!