Re: Android 11 Samsung S6 devices G920F and G925F Unofficial Special creation

Continuing the discussion from Android 11 Samsung S6 devices G920F and G925F Unofficial Special creation:

And @Manoj is it really necessary / desirable to close threads that are still active?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

1 Like

Most of the categories have dates of closure for the posts. Having old posts with information which is years old can confuse and mislead users.I have seen new users respond to thread which were last active in 2019 or 2020. With the changes in the application and build the information in most of these old posts is not correct anymore. The auto close feature also keeps the content on the forum fresh and up to date. I believe this practice is common across most forums. If there is a requirement to keep a thread open you can ask me and I can do that.

1 Like

I guess my concern was that the thread was opened by @channel48 only some 14 days ago.

2 Likes

The thread has been reopened.

2 Likes

so due to the “news” sub-category

From here Android 11 Samsung S6 devices G920F and G925F Unofficial Special creation is still showing as closed

Closed 2 days ago
This topic was automatically closed after 12 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Pl can you check now.

It’s open - Thanks @Manoj

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.