Replace Slack & Telegram with element.io

I can see here that it seems possible to use element messenger to connect to multiple different apps like Slack & Telegram via a bridge.

I have the element app setup, with an account on my phone, & have enabled integrations in my settings. I can’t however figure out how to get any further. Is anyone able to point me to some resource on this?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

1 Like

This post may help

Click on the link in that post from element, and you should see the `e community support’ telegram channel

1 Like

Thanks @petefoth.

So is there some syntax that I need to use to directly access Telegram groups or people from Element?
I can’t find an e.librem.one group on Telegram? It looks like I just joined that group on Matrix?

To be clear, I’m looking to speak to individuals on Telegram and join groups on Telegram using the element mobile app, which seems to advertise this as a possibility (& it seems to have been mentioned on the forums here too)

I’m sorry, but I don’t know. I tried the ‘Access Telegram via Element’ thing out, but I find it easier to use dedicated Telegram apps for accessing Telegram channels and messaging the people who hang out there. I use Element to access IRC rooms and and messaging the people who hang out there.

I’m sure there is a way to do what you want from Element, but I don’t know what it is :frowning: