Samsung Galaxy S4 mini LTE GT-i9195i

Bonjour, après avoir cherché sur le forum il me semble que le i9195i n’est pas pris en compte.
Ou alors il l’est ? :blush:

Hi, after a look into the posted topic, it seems that the i9195i is not supported yet.
Or is it ? :blush:

1 Like

Have a look Here you can find unofficial pie builds for serranoltexx i hope that is the s4mini version you are reffering to :slight_smile:

Effectivement le galaxy s4mini LTE « plus » sorti en 2015 semble ne pas être pris en charge : le processeur n’est pas le même que sur le modèle de 2013

1 Like

Est-ce qu’il y a une version de lineage pour cet modele? Et si c’est le cas quelle est le nom du modele exact (developement)?

Peut-être : serranovelte ?
pour : s4mini LTE value edition ?
SM-i9195i ?

1 Like

Je pourra essayer de faire un build :slight_smile:

il a déjà eu une discussion a propos de ce modèle :

vois ici pour le build :slight_smile:

I’m using the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (GT-i9195i),known as serranovelte with LineageOS Q (Android 10). I tried all the custom ROM variants made over time for this device and a few days ago I installed / e / ROM. It works very well, including applications that require registration in Google Cloud Messaging via MicroG. The only problem with this ROM is that when it is called by a correspondent, the screen does not display the identity and phone number of the caller and it remains black. This bug was also present in LineageOS (unofficial) up to android 7 (nougat) … it is surprising that it appears in / e / ROM PIE.