Security for newby

By the way, that could kill.you. and unencryted phone can’t do it. So it’s a bad compare :-1::-1::-1:

It’s a metaphor, not comparison. It’s wrong because you advise dangerous things.

Ok, foget it. You and Anynoumus are the good guys and I’m the bad one because I don’t understand the panic making. That’s OK, I can live with it. Wish you a good life in your secure environment (or castle or jail ??)
And pls doen’t leave your home, outside is a virus which can kill you

3 Likes

I hope everyone on this forum realizes that he or she is entitled to his or her own views and can express them.
While you can express your views also understand that you cannot beat the others to accept your ideas.
Lets keep the forum discussion on the topic.

3 Likes

This is not an opinion, the info is incorrect. Everyone can have opinions, but you can’t cast facts to opinions.

1 Like

why is it wrong to say that the chance that it is not necessary to encrypt your phone ? And that in certain cases the encryption prevents you from securing your data ??
I find it sad when you are accused of lying just because you disagree.

1 Like

I never said you are lying, the info is incorrect:

From Anonyme’s list:

• Encrypt your phone (if not, anybody will be able to access everything)

Then you say this:

Nope, everyone who get the phone in his hands and knows how to do. You must be a hacker to do that. Pls, no panic !

But that’s not true, you don’t have to be a hacker, in fact you can find on this forum how to do it.

1 Like

And what do you think about “privacy browser” by stoutner? (Fdroid)