Tutanota cannot see emails

Hi,

Since about 1 year I cannot use Tutanota (Tuta.io) email service after trying to update it many times. I can open the app, I can open the received email, but since about 1 year i just can see the sender, nothing else, as i will show in the pic below.

I dont want to struggle with it, so if there is not an easy way to solve it i believe i will move to another email service.

Phone: Samsung SM-G950F
Android version: 9

It´s true that the last update of eOS for this phone is from April 2022 (the last phone check-up for updates is updated to August 2024 )

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the deGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

It is probably worth updating to the latest available software, at least an Upgrade to Android 11 (R) is available officially

Official. stable /e/OS stable dreamlte download
Community, dev /e/OS dev dreamlte download

If you have a Community, dev build, the Upgrade of Android version does not happen automatically, it requires a manual upgrade, which means a good backup and reinstall Install /e/OS on a Samsung Galaxy S8 - “dreamlte”.

Unofficial builds available also [UNOFFICIAL BUILDS] Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ / Note 8 for /e/OS T

Thanks aibd,
I´ve never checked it to do it on my own, in the first year updates came automatically.
I will see if updating it is not that complicate.
Kind regards!