[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] I can build unofficial /e/ rom for your LineageOs supported device

I am sure you did it the right way. I will remove this build and cook a new one. Thnx for taking your time and testing this build…

Hi, yes I trIed this version but there are quite a few bugs that prevent it from working anywhere near a daily driver at this stage. I’ll just continue the wait for something new. Thanks

Please add redmi note 7 : lavender

Hello and welcome.

Note that this will be an unofficial build, not the adding of official support to your device… You can also ask for support in Devices > Request a device :wink:

There is an unofficial build :

https://community.e.foundation/search?q=Lavender

1 Like

I made a new build. Are you willing to try this one, if you have some time left? And share your experience?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course I will! I am happy to try and share your build. :pray:

1 Like

Today I flashed this build and it works! Seems pretty stable. I’ll tell you more after a week of testing.
Thank you so much! :pray:

1 Like

Hi @karlernst. Are you willing to test my Q-build for Klteduos? Because I don’t own the device. If so, thnx in advance.
Greetings

Sorry, I was busy. now I’m willing to test your build. but the link doesn’t work. :slight_smile:

Try this one…

Thnx for trying

Flash and boot worked. Boot took a while, but I think it is normal. Awesome, seems stable. Gonna test it for a while. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any idea about cm13 support?

/e/ is not buildable for cm13, android 6, Marshmalow
minimum to build /e/ is cm14, android 7 Nougat

1 Like

Ohkay! Thanks for the info :smiley:

Still hoping someone out there may be able to build for galaxy tab a T580 tablet!

Hello here,

Does someone knows if there is a build (even unofficial) for Motorola E5 Play (XT1902-16) ?

Regards