[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] LENOVO P2 (P2a42Intl - codename kuntao)

New update (13/10/2019 PIE) up and running on my LENOVO P2 without known problems.

Device specific changes from 05/10/2019 update included: see here

For generic LOS changes included, please refer to This LOS link.

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( updated 13/10/2019 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

Remember that this is to be considered as an UNOFFICIAL build, so installation it’s at your own total risk and I can’t give you support…

Hi, thank you for your work,
I’m installing it but for the moment first start takes a while with the e logo.
May be I will first install lineage os to see if I have the same pb.
On what version of lineage os this build is based ?

Hi,

I have reinstalled stock Nougat version (244) ( https://forum.xda-developers.com/lenovo-p2/development/fastboot-files-stock-firmware-t3649914 ), had to wipe cache / data to run stock.

Then : install last twrp recovery & /e/ installation worked well!

Thanks

I thank you a lot for testing and apologize for my delay ansewering due to the fact that I changed my pc to obtain better performance building the images.

As soon as possible, I’ll post an updated ROM, so follow the tread :wink:

New update (09/11/2019 PIE) up and running on my LENOVO P2 without known problems.

Device specific changes from 09/11/2019 update included: see here

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( updated 09/11/2019 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

Remember that this is to be considered as an UNOFFICIAL build, so installation it’s at your own total risk and I can’t give you support…
Due to the fact this is an UNOFFICIAL Build (see here ), OTA Updates are not active, so follow this thread for updates…
Also you are encouraged to build from yourself: let’s search the forum to the word “Docker” and see how easy it is! (support on Telegram community channel)

New update (16/11/2019 PIE) up and running on my LENOVO P2 without known problems.

Device specific changes included: see here

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( updated 16/11/2019 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

Due to the fact this is an UNOFFICIAL Build (see here ), OTA Updates are not active, so follow this thread for updates…
Also you are encouraged to build from yourself: let’s search the forum to the word “Docker” and see how easy it is! (support on Telegram community channel)

New update (23/11/2019 PIE) up and running on my LENOVO P2 without known problems.

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( updated 23/11/2019 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

1 Like

New update (18/12/2019 PIE) up and running on my LENOVO P2 without known problems.

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( updated 18/12/2019 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

New update (07/02/2020 PIE) up and running on my LENOVO P2 without known problems.

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( updated 07/02/2020 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

New update (23/02/2020 /e/ PIE) up and running on my LENOVO P2 without known problems.

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( /e/ updated 23/02/2020 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

New update (28/04/2020 /e/ version 0.9 PIE) up and running on my LENOVO P2 without known problems.

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( /e/ version 0.9 PIE updated 28/04/2020 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

New update (30/05/2020 /e/ version 0.9 PIE) up and running on my LENOVO P2 without known problems.

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( /e/ version 0.9 PIE updated 30/05/2020 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

New update (19/07/2020 /e/ version 0.9 PIE) up and running on my LENOVO P2 without known problems.

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( /e/ version 0.9 PIE updated 19/07/2020 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

You have to remove the “d” at the end of the download link.

:see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

New update (07/08/2020 /e/ version 0.10 PIE) up and running on my LENOVO P2 without known problems.

/e/ OS changes included: see here (0.10 PIE section)
Generic LOS changes included: see here

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( /e/ version 0.10 PIE updated 07/08/2020 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

New update (22/08/2020 /e/ version 0.11 PIE) up and running on my LENOVO P2 -WITHOUT PROBLEMS

/e/ OS changes included: see here (waiting for update 0.11 PIE section)

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( /e/ version 0.11 PIE updated 22/08/2020 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

New update (19/09/2020 /e/ version 0.11 PIE) up and running on my LENOVO P2 - WITHOUT PROBLEMS

/e/ OS changes included: see here

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( /e/ version 0.11 PIE updated 22/08/2020 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

New VERSION (19/12/2020 /e/ version 0.14 ANDROID 10 - Q) up and running on my LENOVO P2 - without problems.

MY SUGGESTED PROCEDURE IS:

1. BACKUP YOUR DATA (follow the HowTo’s on the forum)
  2. BACKUP FROM TWRP
  3. UPGRADE TWRP (Please, read here download twrp-3.3.1-1-kuntao.img (ONLY THIS VERSION!) from [here] (https://eu.dl.twrp.me/kuntao/), install it on Recovery partition, and reboot TWRP
  4. Perform a CLEAN INSTALL of /e/OS
  5. Restore your Data
  6. Restart /e/OS

/e/ OS changes included: see here (waiting for update 0.14 Q section)

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( /e/ version 0.14 Android Q updated 19/12/2020 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the file before install! :wink:).

Remember that this is to be considered as a VERY UNOFFICIAL build (see here ), so installation it’s at your own total risk, I can’t give you support and OTA Updates are not active (follow this thread for updates).

New update **(06/01/2021 /e/ version 0.14 ANDROID 10 - Q ** up and running on my LENOVO P2 - WITHOUT PROBLEMS

/e/ OS changes included: see here (waiting for update 0.14 Q section)

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( /e/ version 0.14 ANDROID 10 - Q updated 06/01/2021 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)