[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Pi/e/ test ROM for the LeEco S2

no forked from rk779 and edit because SELinux was disabled.

ok, thanks. because i thought that prolem was on my side.

new build here latest /e/ changes(30-9).

2 Likes

Good job @andrelam. I am wondering what should we do so this build can become at least partially official so classical update process can be applicable.

new build here

fixes:(/e/ update)

2 Likes

New build here if everything went well, this now supports OTA updates. So no more manual flashing. It is still unofficial. Don’t install the image the update screen shows right now, this is the same as the one you have to install.

2 Likes

Great job @andrelam! Thank you very much

1 Like

Ok, first OTA is online :birthday: I can’t get the changelog working at the moment… So here’s what changed:

• these issues are solved by the /e/ team
  • other /e/ updates.
1 Like

Thank you for your work! For me, this is the most stable firmware for everyday use.

1 Like

Welcome, Ii’m just sharing what I desire myself :wink: I’m still not satisfied with the camera, but I don’t have the needed skills to fix it.

1 Like

I use the gcam mod (t.me/googlecamera_mod_cloud)for me it is stable

1 Like

New OTA update(7-Nov-19)

• e/os/android_prebuilts_prebuiltapks

2019-11-07 13:49:45 +0000 0ddfab5 Romain Hunault Merge branch ‘sprint_alexandria’ into ‘master’
2019-11-07 13:48:47 +0000 84607bb Romain Hunault [Calendar] Release Alexandria
2019-11-07 13:48:23 +0000 c803713 Romain Hunault [BlissLauncher] Revert white bars
2019-11-07 13:09:00 +0000 c6f3f72 Romain Hunault Revert “[MicroG] Fix https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/apps/GmsCore/issues/29

• e/os/android_vendor_lineage

2019-11-07 13:20:14 +0000 f6dc1b37 Romain Hunault Merge branch ‘v1-oreo-sprint_alexandria’ into ‘v1-oreo’

1 Like

Hello. Is there any news, will it be official?

Not sure if it will be official, maybe in a later stage. As long as it is unofficial it lets me do unofficial things :slight_smile:.

There is a new OTA:

Changes:

• Newest updates official /e/ source 27 December 2019.
  • Modified version of BlissLauncher (small fix)
    • easier to drag icons across screens.
    • fixes bug when you drag the last item from a screen to the left an extra scroll left appeared.

Most Bliss changes come from the original source, I just optimised for Leeco S2(maybe others but can’t check that). Big thanks for Amit for creating this great launcher.

I tested this build and lost the green notification dots, to fix this:
Go to Settings -> search for notification access and enable for BlissLauncher.

1 Like

lineage 16 has become official!

1 Like

Oh did not know that. I’m going to try a build. Did you try the Lineage official?

1 Like

Yes, everything works, except auto brightness!

The same brightness thing as before? if so I can merge my edit from before.

BTW is SELinux enabled?

Yes. Thank you again for supporting this phone! And so it is a pity that in the official on nougat, there are no positive changes.

1 Like