[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Pi/e/ test ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S4mini - *"serranoltexx"*

Actually i have the 3.4.0 running on my s4mini just fine :slight_smile: but it really is upto you, stick to the one that is working for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I stayed with TWRP 3.3.1.0. Transition to PIE was very smooth. Great work!

1 Like

Hi Jannes (@Chimpthepimp),
do you know if the S4mini has passed the tests to go among the official ones?
Thanks

Hello,
i’m new to /e/ OS, but it’s for sure all what i want.
Question: is pie the most recent version of android that is available as downloadable /e/ for s4 mini I-9195?

Yes !
Welcome to /e/Land !
i use this serie of build since a year now, without any problem.
i like this small /e/phone

hi,

thanx for your email.

your link is sending me to a download page where the most recent version of /e/ for my device is 0.9p from june 2020, while i already have found version 0.13n from december: is that the best you can do?

greetings

philippe

Our friend @Chimpthepimp who builded for this device has no disponibilitiies in the moment to update or upgrade.

Sources are open, manifest is available for someone who ask

if /e/ for my device is at version 0.9p from june 2020, that’s perfectly fine by me: big up to everyone who’s taking time to develop & maintain those ROMS anyway !

it’s just that i don’t understand why the download link i receive from the official /e/ community stops at that version, when it’s possible to download version 0.13n elsewhere since this month.

it’s like if i had informations that you guys don’t have, which would be surprising

Or is there several teams to develop /e/ for S4 mini simultaneously ?

philippe

@Chimpthepimp will be back in april because of his job.
In the meantime you can test my unofficial Q-build if you want to.
If you’re coming from p, please backup your device and make a clean flash. Let me know the outcome and enjoy…

https://ecloud.global/s/CiLwEaT6M7oQbMK

2 Likes

ah kool ! i’ll try that, thank you.

Thank you again @itsclarence,
I will try it as soon as possible.

1 Like

How has e-0.14-q-20201223-UNOFFICIAL-serranoltexx been working out for you?
If nobody complains about bugs, that seems to be a good sign…