[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 (clover) for /e/OS T

Local Update is fully compatible with TWRP 3.7.0_12-0. During the update process, TWRP opens and displays the update. However, TWRP does not need to be operated, it closes automatically and the Mi Pad boots automatically.

Yes, I use the BlissLuncher 3.0.1 (with greatly enlarged icons) to my satisfaction. Additionally, I use the app ‘Rotation Control’ with which I can force the display of each application in portrait and landscape format.

1 Like

Thanks. You don’t have the offset home screen issue? Or did it get fixed in this latest update?

I just updated to e-2.2-t-20240723-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip and this major bug is still present with Bliss launcher, and it also causes the system UI to repeatedly crash. It works fine though with an alternative launcher. Thanks to @Xxpsilon for the good tip on local updates. And a huge thanks to @ronnz98 for supporting clover devices.

Hi @rahim123, I’ve no system brace on my clover. It runs well.

Portrait format Screenshot Landscape format

Weird, I wonder why mine is like that.

Advanced Privary
Blocks 2.275 data leaks from 2 apps

Perhaps one of your additionally installed apps is the cause. Try a clean install.

That’s what I did here with version 2.0:

Now that I look closer at your screenshots, it looks like you’re using the swipe gesture navigation mode, whereas I’m using the traditional three buttons at the bottom. Maybe that’s where the problem is.

Do you know how to fix homescreen on e2.2 sir?

It doesn’t appear to be fixable with the default Bliss launcher, but you can install a different launcher.

1 Like

No, because I use the original without any changes. I have only enlarged the icons (Settings > Display > Display size).

Still wondering myself and you why your Advanced Privacy is blocking 2.275 (in words: two-two-seven-five) data leaks?

Why have you installed Firefox “beta” version 129.0b9

FF v129.0b9

• According to /e/AppLounge only privacy 6/10
  • εxodus privacy reports: 3 Trackers | 32 Permissions

After choose Large, it fit all now, thank sir

The most beautiful screen display is useless if the system is contaminated, like yours: 2.275 data leaks

That screenshot isn’t from @3r1pm4V, I copied it from a screenshot that somebody posted in this other thread:

Are you saying that by changing something in Settings > Display > Display size and text the bug with the homescreen shifted to one side is fixed?

OK I just tried setting the screen size setting to one notch larger, and it does fix the alignment bug in Bliss launcher. But that screen resolution is way too small for me (everything looks huge), so I’m going to stick with Neo Launcher until Bliss launcher gets fixed.

@ronnz98: I wonder if this bug is due to a wrong or missing setting in the build.prop file? I’m not very familiar with it, but I know that build.prop controls some parameters like device form factor and default screen resolution.

The 2275 data leaks is no data leaks. It’s blocked leaks, thus not leaked.
Anyway. It’s Firefox as browser and this is mostly trackers and ads. This is why we have e/OS/.
And this is the info from e/OS/, it’s also uBlockOrigin installed and pi-hole in the network.

Hi there, I think you meant to reply to @Xxpsilon . My only problem is the offset shifted alignment in Bliss launcher. Did you ever find a fix for that?

The fact that 2.275 data leaks have to be blocked alone shows what kind of data-tracking apps you have installed. To believe that using a degoogled operating system with tracker protection protects against any data theft is a misconception and shows me what makes you “tick”.

This is not apps. It’s Firefox and those are trackers from web sites. And I 'm happy with e/OS/ blocking the trackers as that is why I use a tablet with e/OS/.

Update for /e/OS-T 2.3:

e-2.3-t-20240825-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip

1 Like

8.0" Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 (LTE)

:white_check_mark: 4G LTE / SMS (Incoming and outgoing mobile calls)
:white_check_mark: 4G LTE internet surfing
:white_check_mark: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac,
:white_check_mark: Bluetooth 5.0
:white_check_mark: GPS, GLONASS, BDS; Compass (LTE model only)
:white_check_mark: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
:white_check_mark: Charging* 10W wired + Quick Charge 3.0 + PD 2.0
:white_check_mark: /e/ cameras
:white_check_mark: Scan QR Code via F-Froid ‘Add new repository’

BlissLauncher 3.0.1-beta (default setting) with its known display errors

BlissLauncher 3.0.1-beta after modification “Display size and text”

:+1: @ronnz98, thank you for building this /e/ROM-T

1 Like