[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 (clover) for /e/OS T

OK I just tried setting the screen size setting to one notch larger, and it does fix the alignment bug in Bliss launcher. But that screen resolution is way too small for me (everything looks huge), so I’m going to stick with Neo Launcher until Bliss launcher gets fixed.

@ronnz98: I wonder if this bug is due to a wrong or missing setting in the build.prop file? I’m not very familiar with it, but I know that build.prop controls some parameters like device form factor and default screen resolution.

The 2275 data leaks is no data leaks. It’s blocked leaks, thus not leaked.
Anyway. It’s Firefox as browser and this is mostly trackers and ads. This is why we have e/OS/.
And this is the info from e/OS/, it’s also uBlockOrigin installed and pi-hole in the network.

Hi there, I think you meant to reply to @Xxpsilon . My only problem is the offset shifted alignment in Bliss launcher. Did you ever find a fix for that?

The fact that 2.275 data leaks have to be blocked alone shows what kind of data-tracking apps you have installed. To believe that using a degoogled operating system with tracker protection protects against any data theft is a misconception and shows me what makes you “tick”.

This is not apps. It’s Firefox and those are trackers from web sites. And I 'm happy with e/OS/ blocking the trackers as that is why I use a tablet with e/OS/.

Update for /e/OS-T 2.3:

e-2.3-t-20240825-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip

1 Like

8.0" Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 (LTE)

:white_check_mark: 4G LTE / SMS (Incoming and outgoing mobile calls)
:white_check_mark: 4G LTE internet surfing
:white_check_mark: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac,
:white_check_mark: Bluetooth 5.0
:white_check_mark: GPS, GLONASS, BDS; Compass (LTE model only)
:white_check_mark: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
:white_check_mark: Charging* 10W wired + Quick Charge 3.0 + PD 2.0
:white_check_mark: /e/ cameras
:white_check_mark: Scan QR Code via F-Froid ‘Add new repository’

BlissLauncher 3.0.1-beta (default setting) with its known display errors

BlissLauncher 3.0.1-beta after modification “Display size and text”

:+1: @ronnz98, thank you for building this /e/ROM-T

1 Like