Week 13, 2022 : Development and Testing Updates

@Manoj I see fajita (OnePlus 6T) was added to the list of devices not updated. I also noticed hotdogb (OnePlus 7T) and kebab (OnePlus 8T), are missing the update as well. Is this because of the build issues you mentioned?

Thanks …have added hotdogb and kebab to the list.
If you notice these issues are getting vendor specific and are not random devices. The reason for the failure on the motorola devices was because the build now required specific files to be removed. That issue was fixed …there could be either a patch for the failed moto device coming in as v0.23.x, or we will release it with v0.24 . I think the chances of it coming as part of v0.24 are more.
Will pass on to the team to check on these OnePlus devices build failure. Most probably it will be something similar.

1 Like

Is the problem actually known that the location is recorded incorrectly when GPS is not available? In the building where GPS is not available, my location is 7000 km away. Accordingly, my time zone is also completely wrong.

1 Like

Any ETA for stable release?

Same problem on my Gs290, any news for the update for this model ?

Hi @Manoj is there an issue with r-v0.23 build for klte (Samsung S5 LTE)? There is no update for this device:
https://images.ecloud.global/dev/klte/

1 Like

Thanks for pointing this out. Adding the details to the list. Will check and update.

Samsung S9 startle stable r 0.22 still waiting for update…

None of the stable builds could be released last week. Hope to release them early this coming week.

3 Likes