Why remove posts?

Can someone help me understand why my post asking for help about apk issues was removed and deleted? Perhaps that is standard procedure or perhaps I broke a rule? I would have posted this question there but system rejects without explanation my attempt to ask for clarification on that thread:

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

It wasn’t deleted, it was moved to here … Feedback for v1.9 - #260 by annaoo.

If /e/os 1.9-s-20230310268290-stable-FP4 unable to install apk's is still visible for you, its written there at the end.

Moving posts to topics deemed more fitting is standard procedure in many forums.

2 Likes

I see. I didn’t intend to make a comment or feedback about v1.9 but instead was looking to get help about a problem in 1.9. the problem could be in 1.9 or elsewhere unrelated to that specific version. I only specified the exact version because I was asked to. I would like to post this as separate topic.

Pinging @Manoj.

The subject is related to v1.9 and should be clubbed with other issues being reported on the build. This helps users and developers to find all issues related to a particular build in one place. Spreading them all over the forum will result in the issue being lost.
Anyway, opening the original post.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.