1 week with E on my Samsung Galaxy s7

Hello
I just install E one week ago on my Samsung Galaxy S7
No problem for installation ( I have a tablett with Lineageos )
I did the first update this morning without problems
The only thing is Open Camera
I switch on API camera 2 and the result seems better
Thanks to E team for the great work
Denis

1 Like

I am also using a Samsung Galaxy S7. My issue is when I use the flash ON I get a ‘Serious Error had occurred’ Only when the flash does not come on it stores the picture otherwise the camera crashes with that error.
Other than that so far the /e/ has been working great!
Marty

Hello Marty

The flash is working ok on my galaxy S7

Denis

Had the same problem, try enabling Camera2 API in OpenCamera settings.

My camera is working but when it is needed automatically or set on, it takes the picture then ‘Serious Error had occurred’ Otherwise without the flash works as it should. The phone original model was a SM-930W8 but in the list for Samsung Galaxy S7 and now reads SM-930F. this is the only bug I have ran across since the Bluetooth would not work with my radio in the vehicle. Otherwise the Galaxy S7 has been working great thanks to the /e/ Team! I also see as I wrote this there is another update.

Yes my phone is SM-930F

Maybe the update will solve your problem

Good luck

Maybe, as I type the phone is installing the update. The flash issue is annoying but workable at the moment. At least the phone itself is not been buggy. TNX!

I installed the update. I still get open camera ‘Serious Error’ when the flash enables.

They had another new update this morning. I installed the new update. But unfortunately when open camera I still get ‘Serious Error Occurred’ when using the flash. Other than that it’s been Great!

Did you enable api 2, as suggested by @seb-ksl ?

yes, it is not crashing but only tried two pictures but is a good sign so far.