1st page of App screens went blank except for Background Pic

I have a OnePlus 6 with eOS for about 1.5 - 2 years. This morning I was out and my battery was down to about 12% so I did not use it anymore. When I got home and plugged it in to charge I noticed my whole first screen of Apps is blank, gone, including my Systems Icon/App! My other screens of Apps have the apps moved around. I tried restarting and there was no change. I now turned it off and am waiting for it to charge. Anybody have any ideas of what is wrong and what can be done to fix this?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphonestrong text

You might first rule out whether this was some sort of crash of Bliss Launcher, where Bliss failed to recover. Please try this

Settings > Apps and notifications > See all … apps > Bliss Launcher > Storage & cache > Clear storage | Clear cache

This will have the effect of rearranging all your icons alphabetically.

That seems to have done it. Now I wish there was a way to move Apps from screen to screen to put in the order desired. Oh well, thanks for the help.

Bliss is not very suitable for users who like a specific order. You might consider a different launcher.

I thought we could nto move app icons from screen to screen? I just did it and it worked. If that is the case then Bliss should meet my simple needs.