4G Calling /e/ v0.22

Since I updated my Fairphone 4 to /e/ v0.22 the 4G Calling setting is missing in the menu. There is an option for activating Wi-Fi Calling (Call over mobile network) but with this setting switched to on my phone switches to 3G when making or receiving calls.
Does anyone else have the same problem?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Same here.
I tested my sim card with another phone (xiaomi) where 4G calling was working.
I therefore assume that the issue is not primary caused by my provider (Vodafone), maybe a combination of FP4, /e/ and the provider?

Furthermore I noticed that I cannot choose a network manually: deselecting the option ‘Automatically select network’ just show the error ‘Couldn’t find networks. Try again.’ This was working on my other test phone as well.

Apparently the network configuration section still has some issues on the FP4…

I can’t remember correctly if 4G calling did work in /e/ 0.21 but I think the selection of 4G calling was there. Maybe it is only gone because of the upgrade from Android 10 to 11. I don’t wanna reflash my phone with the old image for testing because it is my productivity phone.
Maybe some other people still use the older image and can confirm if 4G calling is working?

I have the same issue when trying to select the network manually. I have a Dual-Sim Setup and in settings it shows me the same network for both cards while both are from different providers.