Add TCL 10L to /e/OS

Hello guys!

I want to use /e/OS but my device is not included. It´s a TCL 10L. Would love it if you could add it. Thanks!

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Changed from a Redmi Note 5 with /e/os to a TCL 10 L and was shocked of all the Ads, Trackers and Low battery lifetime caused by them.
Never know how good /e/os is. Please help us

/e/OS is based on LineageOS. There’s no official (in their terms) LineageOS for the device, and nothing unofficial I can see on XDA.

There are things you can do without /e/OS. Using a Google account is optional in Android for a start (just as a general reminder, I don’t know whether you use one), and you can uninstall a lot of preinstalled Apps … Uninstall default apps - #29 by AnotherElk

Even if it’s a 2020 device, seems still early for customs…
https://xdaforums.com/c/tcl-10l.10405/

@forart.it: Yes, that was my thought too. The TCL 10L also got Android 11. After all. The level of suffering is not yet so high.

@AnotherElk: The pre-installed apps are not the problem, because TCL has pre-installed a pretty clean Android. You can uninstall or at least deactivate everything you don’t need.

It’s Android itself, or Google, that’s annoying and a massive drain on battery life. And don’t even get me started on data protection, it just feels wrong.

I never thought I could have gotten used to /e/OS like this before. I miss it massively.

Yes, it’s my own fault, but the price of a new TCL was EUR 50 with shipping. I couldn’t resist and thought that I could manage without /e/OS and that it would feel good to throw myself back into the arms of the data octopus.
But it didn’t at all! It feels wrong.