Advanced Privacy, source code

If your S7 is supported on e for another year, that gives you plenty of time to learn the process for compilation of APKs or other ways to make it work by that time . You could also have a different phone by then…

True true very true

And I have found an other, I like the Galaxy S7 because of it’s size, nice compact.
And I found the Galaxy S10e , it’s even 0.2 mm smaller, screen is bigger, bezels are smaller.
It’s on the list for support till U, ore maybe longer.
I did take some more research, to be able to install custom rom, Heimdall does not work because of latest security feature’s in Samsung latest A12 rom, also impossible to downgrade anymore, so I now have to live with unlocked bootloader for forever.
And keep my S7 close by as spare.

If you don’t have access to a windows machine (friends, or Neighbors) to use “Odin”, it also exist “Odin4linux” “Thor” and “ThorGUI” (now “Galaxy Flasher”).

But the problem could be that downgrade is impossible because of the anti roll back (bit revision)…

True, installed rom was bit revision G, there is no Android 11 with Bit G, so no downgrade.

Yes I used Odin, to flash twrp recover but also had to flash an avb disabled vbmeta .tar.
After that,sideload e\os] again and works noproblems.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.