Android Auto stubs app

Hello, I just recently discovered there is an Android Auto stubs app on V3.7.3, but when I try to connect my Pixel 8 to my car it says ‘No applications are compatible with Android Auto’. Is this a developmental app that is not yet ready to be released or do I need to install additional Google apps in order to make it work?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the deGoogled mobile OS and online services**

1 Like

Hi

Where is that AA stubs app? I have 3.7.3 and had to download AA through Aurora and then install using adb to get it working.

Cliff

Hi,

Same here, I have an android auto stubs app and cannot install android auto via app lounge or aurora store.

Did you find a way to install it?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.