Anyone can give advise about how to deep flash mi Xianomi Mi A1 (Bricked)

Ok, no problem. Thanks so much!

I really hope you can flash /e/ to the Mi A1 soon!

Reminds me of the trouble I had with my MiA1. This is more than a year ago. Was on Lineage ROM’s. While flashing a custom ROM I made some mistake and the touch screen began behaving erratically. This right at the TWRP stage. The TWRP buttons would not respond to taps and what was worse some other key would get activated. I tried for 3 days MiFlashing the latest Oreo ROM also resulted in the same issues. Finally had to take it to a service center. Phone was in warranty and they returned it in one hour with a OS change. It was flashed back to original Nougat Stock ROM.
I came home and tried the same steps I had done earlier and again the phone went into a bootloop!!! Exact same error. So within 2 days I was back at the service center. The guys there looked at me and may be because of my grey hair did not say anything :slight_smile:
I tried to talk to the service center engineer to figure out what it was that they were doing but they did not give out much. May be company policy,
Anyway again they flashed the original stock nougat and gave me the phone back. No charges.
I keep a stock nougat to test this out but of late with Pie coming in this return-to-nougat does not work. The only option I can see is to flash the latest Stock Pie.
@Erekoze your case was more complicated it seems.

Yes, it’s more complicated. Seems thet the phone rosasted the simm. and I have several google apps in my device.

I canot conect to any wifi network and have problems with the simm card as you can see in the next screenshots

The system keep teling me this

and I don’t have airplane mode as you can see on this screenshot

So if I can’t connect to wifi and don’t have mobile networks …

Does the phone work well with Stock ROM. When you got it repaired were you able to connect to wifi and make calls on the phone.

No, @Manoj, I Didn’t check it and when I put the /e/ rom just realize it wasn’t connected to the mobile network.

:thinking: Now this is interesting… I have the exact same issue on my Moto G5S. Airplane mode, and i’m sure it is not!. I still don’t know how to solve this.

I have a suggestion for you though, try these commands in fastboot mode:

fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2

I’m not sure modemst1/2 partition exist on your device. If they are not it won’t hurt.

This will reset the modem stuff.

I delete these two partitions and the fgm one directly using

adb shell

su

with root (Magisk). Didn’t work.

Tried to renew both IMEIs using qpst and didn’t work either.

So I send it back to the lab on which they recover the rom form the bricked state. THEY PROMISED ME TO GOT IT TOMORROW.

To everybody: thank you very help. Mi device is already working.

2 Likes

How did i do it?

Using a windows program salled ‘Miracle box’ It still doesn’t got the software to write directly the IMEI’s so I suffered trying several Qnc files 'till I found one which wasn’t blocked and even in this case only one IMEI worked.

2 Likes