App Lounge does not display app information

Recently, I have a problem with the App Lounge: When I click on an app, no information about it is displayed. Instead, a white screen appears. This is not a big problem, because I can still install apps, but it is still annoying.

Does anyone have the same problem? Is there any way to fix the problem?
Thanks for replies in advance!

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Did you try to clean cache (and maybe even data) of the app lounge app?

Yes, but that’s what caused the problem to arise in the first place. Before that, I had the apparently already known problem in the community that the App Lounge could not be started. I cleared the cache and data to fix the problem. After that the App Lounge started again, but since then I have this new problem. I tried clearing data and cache again, but without success.

1 Like

Do you block some connection? (firewall, PiHole, advanced privacy :wink: , … )?

1 Like

No, I only block trackers with Advanced Privacy and disguise my location, but that should be fine. I do not have “Hide my IP” turned on.

1 Like

Agreed, but we cannot be sure Advanced privacy is out of the loop! This (slightly unrelated image) from my Bliss “widget window” does not reflect reality to me:

Maybe I missed something else(?) … but my /e/ account is alive and active.

This particular issue seemed to start from my “Clear data” instruction in Advanced privacy; I am left uncertain that I am seeing correct and full compartmentalisation.

The connection with the OP subject is: we find App Lounge needs a clear line of contact and your line of contact might still be compromised within your device.

1 Like