After some time using /e/, here’s my suggestions of apps:
- Amaze for file manager: very light and support root explorer
- IceCatMobile for web browser: use Gecko instead of Blink (Chrome) and support all Firefox extensions
- Vanilla Music for music player: not really good looking (but it can be enhanced) but support ReplayGain
- VLC for video player: a classic
Other installed apps by default are OK for me.
Maybe it could be a very great feature to purpose several apps for default at /e/ setup, for exemple:
What app do you want by default for SMS?
- Signal: Good points, bad points
- QKSMS: Good points, bad points
- Silence: Good points, bad points
And I’m also searching an app to replace Clean Master (cleaner / antivirus), but I didn’t found yet.