Are custom 3 buttons navigation supported on eOS?

Hi all!
I’m considering buying a new /e/OS phone.
I am curious to know if the 3 button navigation are customisable. Example:

Recents | Home | Back
(Back button on the right side.)

Can users confirm whether this layout is supported on current /e/OS versions and on which device?

If possible, could someone share a screenshot of the navigation settings?
I’m particularly interested in:
OnePlus 12 or 12R
Fairphone 5 or 6

Any supported device

Thank you!

Hi,

Default is “Back | Home | Recents”.
But you can have “Recents | Home | Back” by reverse the layout.
Param > System > Buttons > Reverse the layout

Thank you so much! Is this possible on ony device with eOS?

Yes it’s called “Invert Layout” it a switch. Not sure if you need developer enabled or not as I just have developer ON.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.