Assisted GPS and stored location data

I was interested to test how well location would be found on my FP6 without the use of Assisted GPS. Having turned this off in Settings > Location, I went to Settings > Apps > App Compatibility Services > Additional settings in the app > Location and turned everything off there too.

I noticed a couple of things there.
I can’t see any way of deleting the already stored location data. (I was able to export and examine the Wi-fi Location and Cell Tower Location databases.)
Also, there’s a list shown there of apps with recent access to location, tapping any of these shows its last reported location which continues to be updated when each is used, again with no obvious way to delete.

I found both of these things a bit surprising, have I missed anything? I tried deleting App Compatibility Services cache and that did nothing, I don’t want to delete its storage in case it messes up other things.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the unGoogled mobile OS and online services