Asus Zenfone 3 : Problem with 0.14 (beta) installation

Hello !
I’m new here and using an Asus Zenfone 3 ZE520KL. After 2 years on Lineage OS, I installed /e/.
A few days ago, /e/ 0.14 was released but when I tried to install it didn’t work : my phone was only able to boot on the fastboot screen (or manually on recovery). Then I tried to sideload 0.14 with adb but it didn’t solved the problem.
I have reinstalled 0.13 but now I’m wondering what is the problem with 0.14 : could be the TWRP version (3.3.1-0) ? I encountered troubles with another device : I needed to select the very right and old version of TWRP to install /e/ on Samsung Galaxy S3. Or maybe there’s something in 0.14 that doesn’t work ?

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem when i try to installe /e/ on my Zenphone 3 (ZE552KL).
Only e-0.13-p-2020120889008-dev-zenfone3 work for me and all other version boot on the fastboot screen.
Whats going on?
What can i test to boot on the last version (e-0.19-p-20211027142976-dev-zenfone3)?

Thanks

Hi Yatta,

Unfortunatly, my Zenfon 3 has been stolen few months ago. Now I have one of the last Murena Samsung Galaxy S8.

I’m sorry and hope you will find a solution.