Backup, transfer and restore your Call Logs and SMS from any Android phone to /e/OS

Just a quick note in case anyone missed it. SMS Backup & Restore now supports WebDAV natively. Ideal if one’s device doesn’t have microSD, don’t care to use GDrive, DropBox, OneDrive, or don’t have NextCloud app installed (which integrates with a ROM’s default file manager).

Side Note: Since Send Reduced and Phone Saver don’t work on Android 11, I’m using ImagePipe. Don’t like the results though. Any tips on getting the output (fonts) to look less jaggy?

1 Like

On my device at least this is only supported by the ‘Pro’ (presumably paid-for) version

Oh, good point. Didn’t think about that.
Been using the Pro version for years (since KitKat). Once purchased the Pro version has no reliance on Google so it works in Google-free environmemts without fail.
I recommend going Pro.

Thanks! That worked well! Phones took some time to find eachother, and I could only get it to work through wifi, there was no sharing through bluetooth option at all. But it did the job. Thanks again for the detailed guide!!