Basque strings for Camera missing

My camera app is not translated to Basque and when I tried to do so in /e/'s Weblate platform I realized I could not start a new translation. I wonder if there is any particular reason for this.

Could someone start the translation?

Thank you!

Hi @avtkal I have added the Basque translation to the camera project. Please can you check and let me know if the selection is the correct one.

Hi, @Manoj. Yes, I think so!

Thank you :smile:

Hi, @Manoj. I do not know if this is the right place to ask. If not, please tell me where should I ask the following questions:

• I am currently making suggestions for the Basque translation (for Open Camera). Who will validate them?
  • I cannot add any word to the glossary, which makes the process much slower. How could I (or someone) add words?
  • Should I translate Open Camera to “kamera” (camera in Basque)?
  • Some pre-installed apps’ names have been translated, others have not. Could it be possible to translate those apps’ names? Browser, Calendar, Gallery, Mail, Message and Tasks are still in English.

Thank you.

Hi @avtkal for answers to these queries you can check with @Brittny who manages the translation team.

1 Like

Hi @Brittny. Could you help me with these questions? Sorry if this is not the right place to ask.

Hi @avtkal let me add you to the translators channel. You can check for the answer there. Also since it is the weekend maybe we may have to wait for Monday for the response.

1 Like

Hey, @Manoj. Do we have any news? I feel I could be translating these days, but I am not sure of how I am supposed to do it. And I do not think I will be able to translate (at least continously) once this state of alarm is over.

Hi @avtkal Pl can you share your telegram username so I can add you to the translation channel. There you can add these queries.

Yes, I sent you a private message :smile: