Become a Murena Shareholder 🚀

Thank you for pointing it where I hopefully will find answers to my questions.

Fully agree ‘Voorstad’. I took also a few shares onboard. My focus was not to make profit but simply to say ‘Thank you Murena’.

If they are able too increase their visibility then that is great! Most people i talk to never heard from /e/os - efoundation - Murena.

3 Likes

I am confused. This links to a page that again offers the chance to sign up, but on clicking through that is simply a link to sign up with Crowdcube; and currently highlights the opportunity to invest in a brewery.

This feels odd, as the link clearly has /murena at the end: it seems that the website at Crowdcube ignores that.

I do not want to expose myself to startup notifications from every organisation on Crowdcube. How do I sign up for early access to the Murena investment without my address being spammed by Crowdcube for anything else???

I came here, both to a Murena phone and to the /e/OS/ to get away from this kind of thing… (NOT a complaint, but it is meant to be feedback of a “please change this” variety)

The campaing ended on 3rd of July

@Manoj perhaps the link Own a part of Murena! on the top of every forum page should be changed, perhaps Investment opportunities at Murena ?

Thanks for pointing this out. I have asked the team to disable the links on the webpage and add any new information if available to the site. Will close this thread as well.

1 Like