Since I removed (last hour) gg and W.A. accounts from my wife’s surnia (I only kept OpenKeychain account, first one configured while installing, yesterday), Bliss works on invasive mode, against OpenLauncher (from F-Droid).
For what I’ve tested, no settings adjustment can’t change it Removing and re-installing OpenLauncher don’t solve.
- Both with Shutdown or Reboot, greyed background behind toast notification shows that O.L.'s icons disappear (1s before black screen),
- custom screen’s picture stays (up to black screen),
- turning on from Power button seems to be more difficult,
- after boot sequence, screens shows a brief turning ‘arrow’ then launch the popup ‘Launcher on desktop’ (free translation from French),
- choosing OpenLauncher then taping Always don’t solve this issue, even if O.L. is declared in Settings > Apps > Setting apps > Launcher and all permissions checked.
I’d never seen on my own Moto E 2015 surnia, but never removed account (OpenKeychain + Shelter). I’ll probably ‘remove’ Bliss with adb shell (pm etc.)