Bliss Laucher crashes each time the circle button is pressed while in split screen with landscape orientation.
Reproduce the bug
- open an app (get sure it gets in full screen mode);
- press the square button in the bottom-right corner of the screen to get the list of last opened apps;
- rotate screen by 90° to switch to landscape mode;
- on the application title bar, hit the two squares button to get a moveable window;
- move the window to the lateral side which is the physical top of the phone, then the screen is split and the list of recently used apps appears on the opposed side.
Then if the circle button is pressed, Bliss Laucher crashes.