Bluetooth Wileyfox Swift and 2012 Fiat Ducato

Hello, I am a happy user of /e/ (0.7-2019111931239). Really everything works like a charm only the bluetooth connection won’t stay connected with my Fiat Ducato. Every time I start the car I have to connect again to the blue & me. The car gives the code and it connects. When I get out of the car and get back in again I have to do the procedure again. Any suggestion?

I don’t know what happened to my phone or the car but it works like a charm now!

I’ve got the same phone, and my bluetooth MAC address change each time the phone reboot.

To get more information, I used adb.
What I did was:

• enable android developer mode on the phone (a search engine will explain how to do that)

• enable adb, and root access with adb on the phone

• adb root on my computer, and then adb sheel

crackling:/ # grep -H Address /data/misc/bluedroid/*
    /data/misc/bluedroid/bt_config.bak:Address = 00:a0:c6:b9:05:bd
    /data/misc/bluedroid/bt_config.conf:Address = 00:a0:c6:57:71:52
    crackling:/ # ls -l /data/misc/bluedroid/*
    -rw-rw---- 1 bluetooth net_bt_stack 3528 2020-05-22 17:23 /data/misc/bluedroid/bt_config.bak
    -rw-rw---- 1 bluetooth net_bt_stack 3528 2020-05-22 17:26 /data/misc/bluedroid/bt_config.conf
    crackling:/ #

I just reboot the phone at 2020-05-22 17:25, and the address changed.

For that reason, I need to re-associate the phone with other devices when I need bluetooth (a car, a computer, an other phone).

I still did not found the root cause of this.

A friend of mine whom got the same phone running LineageOS 16 does not encounter the problem.

The Bluetooth address reported to him on parameter > status, is the same that the one reported by settings get secure bluetooth_address command.
Whereas in my case, running 0.8-n-2020040948906-dev-crackling, the bluetooth address reported by the parameter > status UI, is the same that the one in /data/misc/bluedroid/bt_config.conf and not by settings get secure bluetooth_address command