- Supported Android versions: Nougat, Oreo, Pie (soon)
- On what other ROM is it currently running: LineageOS 15.1
- Current ROM: official
Thank you very much @Unknown !!! I just have a couple of questions (sorry, still kind of newbie…):
- As it is an unofficial build, can I follow the installation guide of any official device? (my only flashing experience was with a Nexus 5 - hammerhead, and it worked great, so I wonder if following the same steps will flash this unofficial ROM correctly)
- I guess, as it’s an unofficial build, I don’t get updates (neither via OTA nor manually) until the ROM becomes official, right?
- @Manoj Any chances of this ROM becoming official in the future?
Thank you very much for all your work! You are great!
Depends on the number of user requests and also in case we have a Device Maintainer. A user who volunteers to build this ROM on a regular basis.
Thanks @Unknown for your efforts.
uff, I have no idea about Ubuntu hahah (and I have a Mac…). For now, flashing is enough challenging for me… But thanks anyway, maybe some day I’ll try Ubuntu.
Thanks, that’s very kind of you.
Has anyone already tried this version in an Aquaris X?