Calendar doesn't show all calendars, only one

Hello Community,
I have a question concerning Calendar. I exported 4 ics-File for my 4 Calendars from my Offline Calendar on the phone to the Murena Cloud. It worked. I see all of them in the cloud as 4 Calendars. But I don’t see them in my calendar in the phone. All 4 of them are shown as one, as a new/fifth one. Is this an expected behavior? If yes, this it would not sound very useful. What do I don’t understand? Can you help me?
Regards Thilo

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Hi,
in calendar-app → upper left hamburger-button/menu → settings → now the lower area of the screen should show all calendars that are available on the phone (by available I mean there´s accounts with calendars defined and the calendar app can “see” them) - are all 4 calendars shown?
→ click each calendar in this list → make sure “Kalender synchronisieren” and “Termine anzeigen” is enabled.

Yes, thank you.
The Issue was, that I did’nt had the four calendars on the phone “by (available I mean there´s accounts with calendars defined and the calendar app can “see” them)” I first had to get them under Settings → Accounts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 89 days. New replies are no longer allowed.