Calendar Widget displays wrong day for events

The default calendar widget in /e/OS (v.1.21) is consistently one day off. In other words, Sunday events display under Saturday, Monday events under Sunday, etc. Today’s events display correctly, after displaying incorrectly for days.

I checked time and date settings, which are correct. Switching between manual and auto time/date has no effect.

Ideas?

I wanted to replicate this but failed, would you mind post an example screenshot and maybe the event-details (as in, whole-day event, timezone) ?

Thank you for taking an interest in this question, especially since this widget apparently works for other people.

I configured the Calendar with timed and all-day events for the next few days (all in GMT-6 timezone, which is correct; today is indeed Sunday the 14th). The Calendar itself is correct but the Calendar Widget has some strange mistakes if you look closely at the dates (see attached).

Maybe I threw the wrong switch somewhere? But this widget has never worked for me.

Here’s what the Calendar itself looks like:

Me too. Deleted the widget, no change. Deleted App Data and Cache, no change. Restarted phone, no change.

well darn…fixed it 1 minute later… Settings–> System–> Date&Time. Change Set Time Automaticacally to on

I tried changing those parameters, and also rebooting, but no joy. The issue seems to show up when you have an appointment scheduled for the next day.

The first three lines for me look like this:

Sun
Apr 21
Tomorrow, Sun, Apr 21

(Tomorrow is actually Monday, Apr 22.)

The rest of the appointments show up shifted one day as well.

My current workaround is to use a different widget, Event Flow, which isn’t quite as useful but at least shows appointments occurring on the proper days. :sunglasses: