Can we get a list of requested devices have gotten official rom

Hi @Anonyme, you are making nice lists.
Could you make a list of requested devices which have really gotton an official rom ?

I think that would be very interesting for people which are requesting a device.

Thx
Harvey

3 Likes

FairPhone 3 for sure.

@Anonyme, no comment ? No Answer ?

Hi,

I don’t see why it would be useful, unless if you want to prove than not a lot of devices have been supported thanks to a request.

I prefer to spend time updating the following list, this way unofficial builders can know for which devices they can build for.

https://community.e.foundation/t/list-and-number-of-requested-devices/17475

yes, that’s the reason. Because ALL requester are thinking, that they will get a version after requesting. And that’s wrong.

We could indeed clarify this point, by saying that a request will mainly possibly lead to an unofficial build instead of an official support.

I know. It would have been better to directly make the suggestion instead of building this kind of trap.

once more. for ALL requesters, it will be very helpfull to know that and I think you fear, that this list will show that less than 1% of requested devices will get a official rom from e.foundation (I’m talking NOT form unofficial user builds)

I already said it was true, and that we should say “that a request will mainly possibly lead to an unofficial build instead of an official support”.

1 Like